Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My new addiction...

As I mentioned in my first post, I've found a new addiction...digital scrapbooking! It's so much easier than paper scrapbooking and I don't have to drag out all of my stuff. I just do it on the computer, save it and then print it out at Wal-Mart. It's so much fun! I've really gotten a lot of use out of the photoshop program my parents gave me for Christmas! Now I just need to sell off all of my stampin' up stuff and buy a new digital camera.

Here are a few of my layouts. I'd love to know what you think of them!


This was made from a template by Jen Caputo. I used Nancy Rowe Janitz's Sandy Florals Paper, and the metal ring is from the urban kiwi kit from Shabby Princess.

Aren't Millie's feet sweet? I used Anne Lang's papers to complete this layout.

Could my little guy be any cuter? I used the Spring Breeze kit from Shabby Princess to make this page.

If you guys have any questions about how to do this, let me know and I'll try to help you out. Watch out though...once you start, it's really hard to stop!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.