Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Folks...we've been lied to!

Models look nothing like they do in the ads. I know we all hear that...but here's the proof! :)
Click here!

This lady has an amazing talent when it comes to photoshop! I need her to photoshop me! :) I was just shocked how she is doing these pictures for a makeup company...makes me quickly realize that it takes more than makeup to look that beautiful...it takes someone with amazing talent in photoshop! Look at how she elongated legs, took cellulite out of legs, removed crows feet, totally changed eye & ear shape, removed facial hair, you name it!

I showed this to Tyler and he said "Whoa! This need to be an article in Newsweek!" I want to know what you think!

1 comment:

Katie said...

She can erase pores and even out skin tone, but she can't put the sparkle of living a good life into those eyes.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.