Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's official!


Well, it's official! I have launched my photography website and would love for you to check it out!

www.acrossthemilesphotography.com

I couldn't believe when I uploaded it yesterday and saw it officially on the internet. It was a total mix of "I'm so excited, and I'm going to throw up" all at the same time! LOL! I'd love to know what you think about it, so leave me a comment here or on my contact form on the site! :)

Thanks for taking the time to look! Now I need to go and catch up on some neglected laundry!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Your site is fabulous! It is easy to navigate, there aren't any grammatical or spelling errors (I hate that on professional sites!), and your galleries are beautiful. I love the music, too. Your pricing is really inexpensive! I hope your business builds up really quickly!

Robin said...

Congrats Kellie! Your site looks fantasic and your photos are gorgeous! :)

Emily said...

It looks great Kellie! I bet that took a while to put together! Pricing is great too! :) oh..and you can't go wrong with Michelle Featherstone ;)

Unknown said...

I read the post about your "special" and thought I had actually missed the offical launch of your photo site.

Then I read about it two posts down in my reader. :)

Your site looks great! Photos load quickly and it's easy to navigate.

Your prices are too low, but I'm sure you can change that as you grow! ;)

Good luck with the new adventure.

Melissa said...

The site looks WONDERFUL!

Katie said...

I also wanted to say that I thought that Miles' story was beautifully done and a really nice addition to the site. I'm thinking of you this week.

Jamie said...

Hey just visited your new website! I loved it and your story! You have done a great job! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Kellie,
I love the site...I'm so proud of my BIG SISTER!! We love you guys and can't wait to see you.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.