Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jacqueline...

We started Jacqueline's senior pictures on Friday night...but couldn't finish them in one night because it was so nasty outside! So, we decided to go ahead and do the shots at the Pla-Mor Bowling Alley and we finished the rest last night. Jacqueline decided to do her pictures at Millikin University...and it was such a fun choice for a place to go! I hadn't done pictures there yet...and I haven't been on the campus since I graduated, so it was such a fun night! Millikin is such a great place for pictures (as long as the students stay out of the way! LOL!)

Here's a little sneak peek from last night (and Friday night, too!):












and this last picture just cracks me up...the dog is seriously smiling! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the balloons! Wow, you have had some dogs lately...me too! Last year I had like one dog and one cat I think, this year it's like everyone's got a dog they want a pic with! :)

Anonymous said...

hey sister, it was great seeing you sat. you're doing an amazing job with these pictures. you're awesome!
love you! abbie

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.