Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's that time again...

for me to beg and plead for your vote again! LOL!! The layouts for week 3 have been posted...one more week to go! Then, I'll find out if I'm a finalist & then I'll have one more layout to post for the grand prize! (my fingers are permanently crossed!! $1000 would give me enough money to buy lights/backdrops for a studio or get some new camera equipment to get me closer to realizing my photography dream!)

Anywho...here's this week's layout:


Yes...that's sweet, little Millie beating up her brother on Easter morning! :)

You can vote for the layout here! (just click on the word here) Voting will cost $2.00, but it will go to support my charity if I win (March of Dimes) and you'll get over 200MB of scrapbooking goodies...and my love and adoration forever! :) Voting for this week will end on Friday night (the 25th).

Thanks so much!!!!

7 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

You are making it too easy to vote for you!!! I loved the goodie bag from this week :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle - way to easy of a choice - off to vote! Lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

tooooo cute!!! Awesome layout! Already voted though..but but good luck girl!!!!

Rona said...

That is a GORGEOUS page!

MissHuniBuni said...

they are precious! love the noogie page!

Anonymous said...

Great great great layout!!!! Good luck on the contest!

Anonymous said...

Kellie,

Can you explain digital scrapbooking to me when you get a chance? I used to scrap with Creative Memories stuff but I just haven't found the time latley.

Tara
Twinstuff

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.