Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, June 01, 2007

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what?!?!? I just found out I'm a top ten finalist for the queen of the crop contest!!!!!!!!!!! I am BEYOND shocked and thrilled. I ran into the living room and started jumping up and down (yes, Tyler thinks I'm a dork!), and then just started crying. It is such a huge, amazing honor to be chosen as top ten among such amazing talent. There were over a hundred girls that started this competition & I am still pinching myself to see if it's really true!

You can read the announcement here:
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/wordpress/?p=1087

I have a one in ten chance of winning $1000 and $500 for March of Dimes! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

I'll post some layouts of the kids tomorrow (if I have time...we're having a dreaded garage sale! :) )

Thanks again for being such wonderful support to me!!!

*mwah!!!*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kellie! You totally deserve it!

Michelle Filo said...

I could say "you are welcome" but you made it too easy to vote for you, plus, there were the loot bags :D
well deserved Kellie, cant wait to see what you can up with for the final round!!!!
cheers

Katie said...

Yay! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Kellie!!!! Congrats!!

Jessica said...

Yeah Kellie!! I bet you are crazy excited!! I hope you win it!! Crossing my fingers for ya!!
Love, Jessica

Toni said...

This is awesome and so totally deserved - you are an amazing scrapper.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.