Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well...I didn't win...

but thank you all so much for your votes! :) Three amazingly talented ladies won the contest & seriously left me amazed and inspired each week! Congrats Sprellen, Angie, and Laura Kaye!

I am disappointed because I felt like my photography dream was so close...now I have to find ways to save some money to buy some new equipment. But...I have a great camera & now I need to start searching for some people who want their pics taken! :) I'm just going to have to work for the money...and I definitely need the practice. Plus, it will give me a feel for if this is really what I want to do before I spend all of that money on equipment.

Thanks so much to scrapbookgraphics.com for putting on such an amazing contest...it has been so much fun & I've really learned a lot! Plus...I get a 12x12 shutterfly book & get to be a studio temp in their store for a month! It's going to be so much fun! Thanks again!!!

6 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

oh well :(
hope you have loads of fun as a Studio temp!

Emily said...

That's too bad Kellie! :(

It's no fun to work for the money! LOL :)

Melissa said...

Sorry you didn't win, Kellie, but you did do a great job and won some cool prizes! And you can come take our pics! :)

Alissa said...

I'm sorry you didn't win, but a studio temp sounds like fun too. Your pages were beautiful!

Anonymous said...

sorry you didn't win chicky but you did an amazing job in the contest!!!! :)

uh...and....by the way....

TAG YOU"RE IT!
Run over to my blog for the questions!
ox

Liza on Maui said...

well.. I think you've won twice on Dog days of Summer! I aw your name at Laughing Mommy and you won at Liza's Eyeview tto :)

I'll connect with you later on how to mail it. You may e-mail to lizamaui at yahoo dot com

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.