Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, December 08, 2006

Just updating the old blog!

Well, things are still really cold around here, but we are supposed to start warming up tomorrow...40 degrees is going to feel like summer! Last night I made my mom's yummy homemade soup & made fresh bread...yummo!! Mason went to town on the soup...he loved it! Want the recipe? Ok...here you go!

Donna's Homemade soup:
1 lb ground beef, 1 c onions, 1 c potatoes, 1 c carrots, 1 c celery, 1 T Beef Bouillion, 2 cans tomatoes, 4 c water, 1/2 t basil, 1/4 t thyme, salt to taste, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 c rice, 1 c cabbage

Brown meat & onion, drain. Add remaining ingredients, mix, and bring to boil. Cover & simmer until veggies are tender...about 1 1/2 hours.

It's the perfect soup for cold days!

I've been scrapbooking (I know...surprise, surprise) and have a few layouts to show you! But first...I have some fun scrapbooking news to share with you! I was picked as gallery of the month at www.thedigishoppe.com Go to the site and scroll down and you'll see it! I was totally surprised and honored to be chosen, plus they gave me a bunch of goodies, too! YAAYY!! Also, Tiff Brady (from www.plaindigitalwrapper.com) asked me to be on her creative team this month as a guest spot (it's also her last month as a designer...and I'm so going to miss her goods...she makes such fun stuff!!)

I love this picture of Mason & Millie:

Click here for credits!

Aren't they sweet??

Click here for credits!

My little princess (This uses a ton of Tiff's stuff!):

Click here for credits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of millie is too cute! did mom give her that for halloween? i love it dearly!!

love auntie abbie

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those pages girl! Lend me some of that scrap energy PLEASE! hehe

As far as the recipe goes... would I have to COOK? ;)

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.