Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Justin and Amy...these are for you!

I have been a busy girl editing photos!! Here's a peek at a few of them (these are some storyboards that I made up that are 5x7's or 8x10's...I love them!) I'll try to post some other pictures soon!





(I also made one of these without the words...or you can add whatever words you want)





These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures from that day...I'll try to get them finished up by next week & get them out to you!

And for those of you just reading the blog...I'd love to know your feedback on these! See where it says comments below this? I'd love for you to leave me one (good, bad, ways to improve, etc!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellie, these are gorgeous! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

kellie
i love the ones where they are dancing! too cute!

abbie

Anonymous said...

Kellie,
These pictures are wonderful! You have a great eye for beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see what else you put up.
Love you all!
*Annie

Anonymous said...

I like your photos-the filter worked nicely too! I especially like the one with the bride and caption 'beautiful bride'

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.