Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Boo!!

I thought I might catch some people off guard and blog today! :) I've honestly thought about just giving it up...it's so hard to keep up with when I'm trying to babysit & keep some order to my home. But, it really takes less than 5 minutes, so I need to quit whining and give it a try! So, please e-mail me when it's been awhile and tell me to get busy blogging! I can't promise anything...but I'm shooting for at least once a week!

Life has been NUTS in the Penn house. We've been sick (ear infections, sinus infections, respiratory infections...fun, stuff!) but everyone is finally feeling better! Mason is now 3 years old & is still a John Deere fanatic!

Millie is doing great...she's sassy & full of attitude & is really starting to talk alot! (and she's screaming at me right now saying "Drink, drink!")

Tyler & I are addicted to playing Settlers of Catan. James got us hooked on it over Christmas & we LOVE it! We've been playing online at night...we're such dorks! :)

I have tons of layouts to share (and only a few minutes before the baby I watch wakes up) so I'll get busy posting them:

These first few are proof that Mason is nuts:




He's full of personality!

Here's some new layouts of the little princess! :) Not necessarily new pictures, but some pictures that I finally scrapped!






and a few more (just because it's been so stinkin' long since I shared anything!)





I still have tons of layouts I haven't shared yet, so I'll try to be better & share more often!

I've gotta say, it feels good to finally post to this blog! (even though I've filled 2 sippies, wiped a rear, settled a few arguments during this post! :) Man, my day is so busy!)

2 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh *runs away*

Michelle Filo said...

Settlers of Catan online? I only ever heard of the table top game (which we are addicted to in this household) I need to do some research :) sounds interesting!

Gorgeous pages as usual Kellie, love your scrapping!
Cheers

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.