Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Thursday...

so that means it's a great TV night!! AI will reveal who got kicked off, Lost looks super exciting tonight...I always love the Kate episodes, & I've been watching Eli Stone.

So, who do you think is going home tonight on AI? For the guys, my bottom 3 are Garrett, Jason Yeager, & Danny. The girls...Amy Davis, & the first 2 that sang. I think I liked the guys better than the girls this week. Who do you think are going home?

I had plans of having a much needed "mommy night" tonight, but I think I'll wait for a night that isn't such a good TV night! :) Plus, it's freezing & it's supposed to snow & sleet tonight...sounds like a good night to stay in my pj's, drink coffee, and watch TV!

Here are some layouts I haven't posted on here yet.






Well, Mason just walked in and he's soaking wet from his nap! Gotta run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all caught up on your blog now-I had a lot of reading to do! It looks like you were busy during your hiatus. I loved the Miles album!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. I had a great time catching up on everything that's been going on. Loved the blob shaped pizza. Words can't describe the Miles Album. You are an amazing woman and an inspiration to so many. I love you and miss you very much. I'm thinking I need a trip to Decatur soon!!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.