Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It only took 8 years...

for me to FINALLY do something with my wedding photos! haha! I was going through these pictures and really wish we would've gotten married after digital photography really got going...my pictures are kinda boring! LOL! I obviously didn't include all of my photos...just a few of the main photos from the day. I took my pictures (which I bought the copyright to them when we paid for our package) to walmart today and scanned them in. The scanner was messed up and they turned out horribly! But, I had a free 8x8 photobook from shutterfly that was going to expire today so I had to go with it! I tried to edit them up...and I'm just crossing my fingers that they will look ok printed!

I used an album by Paislee Press & Taylormade Designs (at www.oscraps.com) & it made this sooo easy!

So, if you want to peek, click here & it'll take you to my book! :) I started laughing when looking at the pictures today, because we look so young! It's hard to believe it's already been almost 8 years!

1 comment:

Michelle Filo said...

i lost my free book, wasn't quick enough :(
loved your book sweetie, great choice of products and the photos are sooooooooo sweet :) you guys are the cutest!
cheers

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.