Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brooke and Rachel

I had the pleasure of taking Brooke and Rachel's pictures tonight. A little background before I show you the pictures...this is my second session with this family. I shot their group family photos almost a year ago...and it was what made me decide I wanted to pursue this as a business. Thank you for taking a chance on me and letting me do your photos last year & for hiring me again...I am so grateful!

Brooke and Rachel's mom dressed them in these beautiful dresses tonight and had them go barefoot for most of their pictures...they looked gorgeous! Kari, I'll get the rest of the proofs to you soon! Here's a little sneak peek from our session tonight! :)










I think one of these walking pictures would look beautiful printed on a canvas!



Thanks for letting me take your pictures again! :)

7 comments:

Emily said...

These turned out beautiful!
I like the one of them walking (in color) the best :)

Melissa Koehler said...

Oh so wonderful! These are awesome!

Unknown said...

I agree with Emily, Pic #5 is extraordinary.

Bianca said...

beautiful! i love the white dresses and green grasses.

Melissa said...

Kellie, your pictures are looking amazing!!

Anonymous said...

great photos!

Unknown said...

Girl you are doing wonderful!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.