Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, October 10, 2008

Alyssa

I met up with Alyssa last night to do her senior pics. I actually met Alyssa a couple of months ago when I did her friend Morgan's pics, so it was so fun her again! Morgan came along too...they are so easy to hang out with & truly make me love my job! We walked all around downtown and went down some alleys I haven't been down yet. Before long, I'm going to know all of the alleys in Decatur! haha! The urban look is perfect for seniors...and I'm hoping to do a little kid in the urban setting soon. I may have to dress Mason and Millie up funky and take them downtown! After we left downtown, we headed out to a field of sunflowers...it was GORGEOUS!!!!! I loved, loved, loved it...except for all of the crazy bugs! They were everywhere! It was so worth it for the pics though!

Here's a little sneak peek from Alyssa's session! :)






Aren't her shoes rockin'?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kellie I love the sunflower/sunflare shot!!!

Vic

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.