Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Kevin and Lauren

I met up with Kevin, Lauren, their dogs, and her sister last night at Rock Springs Park. The weather could not have been more perfect! The dogs didn't exactly want to cooperate with getting their pictures taken...it was like doing family photos with Mason & Millie! But, I think we still got some sweet photos of them. After we were done with the dogs, we did some photos of just Kevin and Lauren. They have been married for a few years and were ready for some new photos...I think more couples should do sessions like these! While we were doing pictures in the grasses, I tried to get a few of the grasses out of my way...and when I did, one of them snapped back into my eye. My eye watered for about 15 minutes and I had no idea if I was actually getting their pictures in focus...nothing was in focus in my world at that moment! haha! When I got home, I uploaded the pictures and I'm thinking maybe I should do pictures with my eyes closed more often! They looked beautiful! I can't wait to sit down and edit the rest of these! Here's a sneak peek at last night's session:











The sun was hiding behing the clouds for awhile and when it finally popped out, we hurried over to the Pine Forest to get this shot. It truly looks magical in the Pine Forest when the sun is setting. I love this picture!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good session! Hurrying to catch the sun was well worth the final product. Great Job!

Tim

Janice said...

Very cool session! Cool lighting!

~Janice (Snap Happy from Clickin' Moms)

Jessica said...

Super cute! You're doing awesome!
I forgot to tell you the other day that I did order my lens...I think it's coming tomorrow or the next day! I'm so excited! :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures. I loved the one with the dogs and half/body...great! I would love to have some of Corey and myself...and of the kids. Can't wait to schedule a session!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.