Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, November 21, 2008

Chloe

Chloe was my first newborn to photograph with my new studio equipment! What is it about little baby girls that just smell pink? I love the fresh baby scent and had so much fun with Chloe and her parents. Chloe arrived a little early, and preemies hold such a dear place in my heart! Chloe just turned three months old & is doing great! I am looking forward to capturing Chloe during her first year! Here's a little peek at her and all of her cuteness!
















3 comments:

Tim said...

Great photos! Newborns are such a cute little bundle. I like the basket idea and the red photo. You did a great job with the props.

Anonymous said...

It looks like we are going to have to come to Decatur for Olivia's 1 year pictures! Darren has claimed the rights for all the photos in between! Who only knows how much more great stuff you could have in the next 6 months?

Anonymous said...

Great job using your studio! These are great. Have I told you lately how amazing I think you are? Love you much!! ~ Kristen

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.