Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Michael & Natalie

I took Michael & Natalie's engagemennt photos before I left town last week. I think the fall colors were at their peek during their session! I couldn't get over just how beautiful everything looked. (and, I am looking out my living room window right now and can't believe just how much things have changed in a week! Winter is definitely around the corner!) I loved how playful these two were with each other & I can't wait to photograph their wedding in December! Here's a little peek from their afternoon together:











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see the rest of them!
just let me know !!!
thanks
natalie

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.