Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Haws Family

On Saturday, I headed over to the Haws' home to take their family photos. I took Kollin's senior pictures this summer and I was really excited to get to work with this family again! (Plus, I just did the headshots for their business, so they have seen a lot of me lately! :) ) I came home and showed Tyler the colors in their home and it has me itching to start doing some painting around here!

This family is so sweet & so photogenic! Here's a little sneak peek from Saturday:













Whew! 3 sneak peeks in one day! :) Tonight I am planning on getting caught up on e-mails, so if you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, I probably didn't receive your e-mail & try e-mailing again. I am so grateful to each of you who have made the first few months of this business so wonderful!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good grief girl! You have been busy! All of these are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I too love the colors in their home. I really like the picture where they spell out l-o-v-e. What a great idea. Love you~ Kristen

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.