Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some people just amaze me!

My friend Jaime made the cutest dollhouse & is giving it away on her blog. It is way too cute to not let you guys know about it! (Of course, if you don't enter, my chance of winning is higher! LOL! Just kidding!)

I'd show you the pictures on my blog, but I probably shouldn't copy the pictures from her site...so you'll just have to go to her blog and check it out for yourself!

(and Jaime...after knowing you, I suddenly have been shopping for houndstooth stuff! I am searching everywhere for a cute houndstooth coat & think of you every time I hit the mall! LOL!)

Here's the link to her blog:
Click Me!!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks girl! I will go and enter you again for the post! Your entries are now 3!

Jaime said...

Oh and about the houndstooth, have you checked Steve and Barry's? I got a Bitten coat there that is darling!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.