Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Waiting on baby...

I was so excited when I received a phone call about taking Brande's maternity pictures. It was a Christmas gift for Brande and her husband and I think it was such a sweet idea for a Christmas present! I always wish I would've had maternity pictures done...but my kids never wanted to stay in my belly long enough to do something like this! Brande is such a beautiful mommy to be and I can't wait to meet the little boy when he arrives! He is gonna be one lucky little kid to have parents that already love and adore him as much as Brian and Brande do!

Here's a little sneak peek from our session:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last one of her looking down...beautiful...wish my belly wasn't so scary to photograph~
Stephani

Jessica said...

These are cute! Is the black paper? I can't remember which paper colors you said you got?

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.