Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, May 12, 2008

A little session with Abbie...

One of the joys of being sisters with a photographer is that she just might drag you out and make you get pictures taken! :) I wanted some more pics of teens for my site, so I told Abbie that we were going to go out for pics before her piano lessons. We didn't have tons of time, but we got some great pics! Here's a few that I have edited:









and, Abbie is really not a Hillary Clinton supporter...we just thought this spot was funny! :)



I'll get some more posted in the next day or two for you, Abbie! :) Thanks for being my pretend senior model!

We were in Dexter this weekend for James' graduation from SEMO. It's hard to believe it's been 4 years since he graduated from high school. Time really is flying! We had a great visit with the family...and Mason loved getting to talk to James' farmer grandpa! Congrats again, James! My kids are going to love having a rich uncle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those kellie!!
...you make me look pretty good! :)

love, abb

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.