Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, May 12, 2008

New layouts & scrapbooking news...

Here's a few layouts I've made recently:















and for some fun scrapbooking news...
I got an e-mail that one of my layouts will be published by digital artist magazine for the month of June! Woohoo!!

Also, I am a guest for Mira Designs at The Digi Chick for May & June and am having a lot of fun using her products! It has been right at 2 years since I started digi scrapping and I have been going full steam ahead ever since! I am as addicted as ever! :)

9 comments:

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts! Congrats on the guest CT and the publishing! Wonderful news!

Carolyn Albro said...

Great LO's. Congrats on the guest spot and publishing that's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts - your style is fabulous! And congrats about the publication!

The Mini Mum said...

Oh I love your LO style! They are gorgeous! Congrats on the guest CT spot and on getting published - well done! :o)

Michelle Filo said...

stunning doesn't cover it Kellie, especially the first ones, I am drooling here!
LOVE the photos of your sister, great location, love the urban feel :)
also, congratulations on the gigs!
hope you are having a great week :)

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to bookmark your page at my new office computer, and I am GRINNING from ear to ear! Of course I LOVE the one of the boys together...you just made my day. Can't wait to show off your phenomenal work to my office buds.
=) Kristen

Jessica said...

I really like the first one of Abbie, that scrolly stuff is so cool.
I wanna see when you get published! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats on being published. That is sooo exciting. I get that magazine so I will be sure to look for the layout! I can tell everyone I have a famous friend!! Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.