Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, May 25, 2008

He scrapped! :)

Tyler must have been crazy bored on Friday because he came up to me that afternoon and said "ok, how do you scrap a page?" I looked at him and said "are you serious?" He said he was and I walked him through the basics. He picked out a template, the photo, and the papers and elements he wanted to use on them. He even changed the colors of the doodles...I was seriously impressed! :) My first page was terrible...his looks good!

So...without further ado, I present to you Tyler's first scrapbook page:


Aren't you impressed? I just hope he doesn't think he's going to get to take away my computer time so he can scrap! haha!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm laughing! It is a cute page though!!! hee hee!

Amanda said...

that page is great! I am seriously jealous.

Anonymous said...

too funny! he must have an artsy side to him :)

wkirkpatrick said...

WHAT?!?!?!? I haven't even learned how to do it yet!! I'm impressed, and envious.

Anonymous said...

I think it is so sweet that he is taking an interest in something that his so important to you! Doesn't hurt that he's pretty good at it too!
=)Kristen

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! WTG Tyler!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.