Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

How about a few more??

Here are a few more Mize family photo layouts. And guess what?? I actually FINISHED the Mize heritage book this morning! I got it done in time for Grandma's birthday! WOOHOO!! I can't wait to see what she thinks of it!

This is my mom when she was a baby...doesn't she look like Jeremiah?


Here's Grandpa, his mom, and a few of his sisters (and a couple of their kids)


Here's Grandma, her dad, and her siblings shortly after the death of their mother.


And Amy...I'm going to have to go and hunt for the file with your mom's picture! I took it off of my computer after I had it printed...and I have a stack of CD's that it's on one of them. I'll post it soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!!

Sinead said...

oh, pretty pretty layouts! great job!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.