Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, September 25, 2006

Some pictures of Millie...

I'm finally posting the sweet pictures of Millie that Jessica took when we stayed at her house. Aren't they adorable?? Tyler hates the naked baby pics, but I LOVE them! So...he's just going to have to get over that one! :) The dress she's wearing is the dress she wore to the baby dedication on Sunday. A friend of mine from twinstuff sent it to me after her daughter outgrew it. Her mother made it...I can't thank her enough for her kindess!!


Layout uses Traci Reed Sketch & Misty Mareda's Raining in Baltimore papers.


Storyboard by Tina (lilpickel)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just LOVE the naked baby pics! Great layouts.

Kelly said...

I saw your layout for the latest digi-dare and was so touched by it. What an awesome tribute to your son and to the power of our Almighty God!
I also wanted to say that I LOVE your Fingerprints of God thing. I love Steven Curtis Chapman & I've thought of using those lyrics for a friend's baby announcement. I may have to lift that too! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have!

It has been a blessing to read your blog and see how God has touched your lives with the little blessings He has given you.

Gods Word is true...Children are a blessing from the Lord. :)

Love your layouts.

Sally said...

Kelli, you get better each time! Millie is too adorable and I loved your layout for the dare. It must have been so hard, but it was so touching. I remember reading about that whole journey as it was happening. What a blessing he was in your life, and always will be.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.