Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Some Malone Family Heritage pages...

I wanted to share with you some of the pages from the Malone Family Heritage book that I've been working on! I need to get these printed so Grandpa Malone can see the new ones I've made. He really seemed to like the pages I've done so far!


Ok...This first page is from when Grandpa pastored at Bear Point Church in Sesser, IL. I think if you click on the picture you can get an enlarged version of the pic and the journaling will be a little more legible! :)



This layout is of Grandpa (on the left) and his brothers with their horses on the farm.


This layout is of Grandpa and his siblings...Doesn't Jack remind you of Clark Gable?

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.