Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Some Mize Heritage layouts to share...

I'm about 5 pages away from having the Mize Heritage album finished!! I have several more pages that I need to share with you...but here's a few to keep you busy! :) My goal is to have this done by Grandma's birthday and that shouldn't be a problem...I've been a scrapping like crazy! Unfortunately, Mason went from 2 naps a day to 1...that seriously cuts down on the scrapping time!

This is a picture of my mom on Easter Sunday...wasn't she cute?


Here's a layout of Grandma & Grandpa for their wedding. Aren't they gorgeous?


This is Grandma (second from left) and her siblings Betty, Naomi, and Kenny.


Here's Grandpa's Navy picture...

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.