Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 09, 2006

Another update...kind of!

Well, we won't know anything about Tyler until next Tuesday (the 17th). He'll meet with the doctor then. Of course, I have jury duty that week, so I'm hoping I get dismissed that morning so I can go with him!

Let's see...what's all been happening in the life of the Penn's since we last "talked."

Tyler got the flu last Tuesday (can he catch a break?) but was filling a little better by Wednesday (enough to go to church) and was much better by Thursday.

I've decided to part with all of my stampin' up stuff and have a ton of auctions going on Ebay. It was hard to say goodbye to all of my stamps, but I'm too involved with digi scrappin' to do anything with all of that!

The Portells and Davidson's from the M-team spent the weekend with us and we had such a wonderful visit with them! Friday night we had a fish fry, Saturday morning we had a breakfast at church, we went to the Pumpkin Patch & then Monicals on Saturday afternoon, and Saturday night the sunday school classes met for dinner. (We did a lot of eating!!) They then led the service on Sunday. I really think our people at church enjoyed getting to know them! (They are great people to get to know!) I have pics from the pumpkin patch that I'll hopefully get scrapped soon!

Today the Penn family was all in for our annual trip to the Pumpkin patch. We had so much fun...although the weather was almost too warm! Mason's favorite part of the day was his corn dog! He and Libby had a lot of fun riding in the wagon together. Millie slept the entire time we were there (until it was time to leave and then she decided to wake up starving!)

Fun news from me...I'm going to toot my own horn here a little bit, but I've been picked by two digital scrapbooking designers to be on their creative teams. Basically, I make layouts using their stuff and then post it online in various places so people will hopefully want to buy stuff by them. I'm so thrilled and honored that they thought I was good enough to be on their teams! So, if you want to check out some cool stuff, you can go to www.thedigishoppe.com and go to Nikki Meador's store. She has such fabulous stuff and I'm so excited to be on her team! I've also been chosen to be on Jeannie Papai's team and you can find her stuff at www.digitalfreebies.com I've really enjoyed getting to make layouts using her stuff, too!

Ok...onto a couple of my new layouts (and these are actually not using stuff from the creative teams...I'll post some of those later!)


Click here for credits!


Doesn't this bring back memories?? :) Click
here for credits!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Kellie, that's wonderful news about being picked as a creative designer! Congratulations! You are sure to do wonderful things with your talent.

Melissa said...

Congrats on your two teams. I'm on Nikki's as well!

Hoping Tyler feels better soon.

Nikki said...

Congrats on your new ct's hehe :) I am so sorry to read about Tyler! I will be praying for him, hope he is better soon!! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband...that is really scary! I will be praying for him!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.