Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update on Tyler

Good news! The surgeon today told Tyler just to take a baby aspirin a day. He said that it is unheard of for someone his age to have this and that he wasn't really believing the results. He said that even if the tests were indeed true, then he would just have the patient take a baby aspirin each day if they weren't showing stroke symptoms. So, since we aren't showing any signs of a stroke, we rejoice & just take a baby aspirin each day!
I did realize today that I think Tyler has ADHD. He was going nuts & making the stupidest jokes while waiting for the doctor to come in. I swear he thought he was 8 years old! LOL! I know it was all nerves, but I was thinking "Is this really the man I married?" I told him "You are acting so weird...I'm so going to blog about you tonight!"
Thank you all for your prayers...they worked! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooo thrilled to hear this; I was very concerned.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.