Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Museings--Day One

I am doing a challenge at www.emilypowers.typepad.com that I want to encourage you to go over and check out--and maybe participate, too! It's not too late to join us! I really admire Emily for starting this...it has been wonderful for me to jumpstart my devotional life.

Museing details--
Remember, the challenge is two-fold: 1. Muse or meditate on the Scripture. 2. Ask THE MUSE, God, to inspire you to create a piece of art that reflects your musings. You can write, cook, paint, garden, sew; you can engage in WHATEVER art form you love!

{MUSEing} 1
"If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do" (James 1:5-7 NLT).

So, when I was thinking of wisdom, I thought of Grandpa Malone. He is such a wonderful, godly man! What a legacy that man has created!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kellie,
it's stephani..loved the page and am constantly awed by your creativity.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.