Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Millie...or Aunt Abbie??


Millie looks a lot like how Aunt Abbie looks when she first wakes up in the morning! (Sorry Abs!! But I have seen your hair look like that a time or two!) This is actually Tyler's wig from his Halloween costume that I just had to put on her! The poor kid is going to need counseling some day!

Click here for credits.

I hope you all have a fun time tonight! We are having trunk or treat at church which should be a ton of fun! (I've got my camera ready to go! :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - that is so hilarious and adorable all at the same time! Have a wonderful Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Millie always has had a lot of hair, but you are gonna have to figure out how to tame that Fro!! ;)
love Jessica

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.