Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Museings Challenge 3

{MUSEing} 3

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you," says the LORD (Jeremiah 29:11-14a).

Remember, the challenge is two-fold: 1. Muse or meditate on the Scripture. 2. Ask THE MUSE, God, to inspire you to create a piece of art that reflects your musings. You can write, cook, paint, garden, sew; you can engage in WHATEVER art form you love!

Hmmm...my mind can go a million different ways with this one, but I thought about something I wrote in the past. Click on the link below and scroll down to "My journey through infertility." I had to learn to rely on God's plans...not my own!

My journey through infertility

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.