Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Digital Muse Challenges

I've participated in a challenge at www.mydigitalmuse.com These challenges are designed to get you to photograph outside what you would normally photograph & try to improve your skills along the way. I know I still have a LONG way to go, but this was a lot of fun! The next part of the challenge is to create a layout using some of these pictures...I hope I can create something that flows together using these pics...we'll see!

Day one--first thing you see when you get up


Day two--How do you get your news?


Day three--Your front door (I hate my front door!!)


Day four--Where do you work? (Well, I work at home...and this is one of the best parts of my day! :) )


Day five--A priceless object (These are Miles' footprints that Valerie surprised us with--Thanks Valerie!)


Day six--Nature where you live


Day seven--Where do you relax? (at my computer...scrapbooking/surfing the web!)


Day eight--What's in your fridge?


Day nine--Tools of the trade (Since I'm a digital scrapbooker, my computer is the tool of choice for me!)


Day ten--Something you did today. Mason was sick on this day, so we spent sometime watching Baby Einstein...can't you tell in those sweet eyes that he doesn't feel good?


Whew!! That was a lot of uploading pics! Thanks ladies at MDM for the fun challenge! I look forward to hanging out with you all more!

1 comment:

Sally said...

very cool, kellie. diet coke holds a place of high regard in my fridge, as well! wonderful pictures of the kiddos, too.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.