Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Family Reunion

I was able to photograph the sweetest family this past weekend! They wanted a large family photo done and also some individual family pictures. They were all such good sports about having their pictures taken...and I learned that Aiden can be bribed with the promise of ice cream! (I need to use that trick with my Mason!)

Here's a couple of pictures from their session:








I'll have the rest of them ready for you, soon! Thanks for allowing me to spend the evening with your family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for creating this wonderful memory for my family. We are extremely thankful for the patience you showered on us that day...lol. Your work is brillant and I cannot wait to order my pictures from you. Thank you again. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Woops I didn't mean to mark my comment as Anonymous!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.