Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Introducing...Gallery Wrap Canvases!





I am now offering gallery wrap canvases. I am in love with how these can turn your picture into a beautiful piece of artwork for your home! Mine arrived in the mail a few days ago and I am so pleased with how it turned out...I want canvases in every room now! (hmm...I think I need to go and visit a farm and do some cool tractor ones for Mason's room!) These would make wonderful gifts for grandparents for Christmas!

When you order a gallery wrap canvas, your image is placed onto a canvas and then wrapped around a 1.5 inch thick frame. The image wraps onto the sides for clean modern look, finished and ready-to-hang. Most images would be wrapped along the sides as well...mine actually has a black border instead of the picture because my picture was so tightly cropped.

**When you place your order for a wrap, you can get additional wraps of the same image in the same size for 1/2 off to give as gifts!


8x10--$125
11x14--$150
16x20--$180
20x24--$225
24x36--$280


Custom sizes are available!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The canvas (and photo) is gorgeous! And I love your red wall!

Jessica said...

Woohoo! Watch Kellie Go! :)

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.