Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, August 21, 2006

Another freebie sketch for you!


I've made another layered sketch for you! It's my "funky circles" sketch. It's in a .tif format and will be available for 7 days or 100 downloads...whichever comes first! Please leave me a comment so I'll know what you think of it!! Please let me know if you have any troubles downloading it. Thanks!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F59831B17716A880

Please leave me a link to your online galleries or blog so I can see the layout you made using it! Happy Scrapping!

Layout uses Lyndsey Deeds Just Boys kit.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Thanks.

mgc said...

Thanks for sharing the template. I think it's great!

Laura said...

Very Cute. Can't wait to use it. Thank you for sharing.

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

This is a nice layout but I REALLY like the one below it (You are loved) - any chance you can make a template of that one? :)

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sketches!

Anonymous said...

I like it, and how you used it. Will be great for bubble layouts.


Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cool template, unique design!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kimberlee said...

This is so cute. :) You are so sweet to share!

Anonymous said...

I love this template. It's such a fun layout. I'm still slooowwwly figuring out my PSE 4 and will hopefully be able to use it fully soon. So far I've messed up a few templates and that's as far as I've gotten... sigh.
There's always hope, though, right?
Thank you for sharing. You're so kind! :)

Sally said...

okay, wow...didn't know you were doing these. way to go!

LoriM said...

Ooops... gone so soon. It is neat looking though.

Anonymous said...

aw kellie! i love the bubbles!
abbie

TexJudy said...

Too cute! Too bad the link disappears so quick.
Thanks for sharing.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.