Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sisters...


I absolutely adore this picture of mom when she was a baby. Can't you tell that her sisters loved her? Aunt Denise says that she was always very protective of mom...do you think that she's making sure Debbie is holding her correctly? :)

My heart is a little sad to when I look at this photo...it makes me miss my mom & Aunt Debbie. I know Aunt Denise sure misses her sisters, too. I'm sure they are having a wonderful time up in Heaven! I can just imagine the laughs that they share...mom was always so happy around her sisters!

(Layout uses a quick page by Lynnie Smith and the alphabet is from the Urban Kiwi kit from Shabby Princess)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kellie, how beautiful, and bittersweet. I know what you mean. Gorgeous job on this!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.