Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, August 07, 2006

Whew...I'm tired!!

We had the busiest week last week! Thankfully the garage sale at church is over! That was a ton of work...but well worth it. We raised almost $1000 for missions...that's about $250 more than last year. The kids and I are all trying to recover from lack of sleep!

Mason & Tyler have yucky head colds...I feel so bad for them! I'm just hoping that Millie and I can steer clear of it!

I had a little free time this morning and scrapbooked pictures from the Malone reunion. Travis took these super cute pictures...thanks Travis!



1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope your guys kick their sickies soon. That's no fun, and on Tyler's birthday to boot. :(

LOVE the blue seashore themed page! So cute!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.