Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Before and After...



I've been learning how to fix cracks and flaws in old photos...love the healing brush on photoshop! I wish I would've learned this BEFORE I started all of the heritage layouts, but oh well... some of the cracks will just help give it character, right? This is a before and after of my Grandpa Mize's father & his dad's sister. Pretty crazy, huh? I couldn't quite get the ear cracks to go away right, so I left some of them in...I figured cracks were better than a distorted ear! :)

Well, I see that blogger uploaded the after one first and the before one second, but you get the idea! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your photos look great, Kellie. I love old family pictures

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.