Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Isn't he handsome?


I just wanted to share this layout I made with you...isn't my little guy handsome? (Yes...his daddy is handsome, too) You are all probably thinking, "Does she ever scrapbook pictures of Millie?" I do...I just have a year and a half to get caught up on with Mason! So...here's another Mason page!

Layout uses Carrie Stephens Portobello Kit & sketch for butternugsquash challenge.

Ok...now I need to run and get a shower while the kiddos are sleeping! We've got a busy day ahead of us!

2 comments:

Katie said...

He looks like such a little boy---certainly not a baby anymore! Darling pictures and great page!

Anonymous said...

those are so sweet pictures! he is growing up way way too fast!
auntie abbie

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.