Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I got a CDL Driver's license!

Today I had to go to the DMV to renew my license (It was two months expired...I had no idea!) When I was there, they had me sign the computer and then they took my picture. When they were ready to give it to me, they realized they took my picture & signature & put it on another person's license who drives a semi! We were all laughing and they cut the part of the license with my pic & CDL stamped above it and gave it to me as a souvenier.

We also went to visit Grandpa Malone in the hospital today. Please keep him in your prayers...he seems to be feeling much better after getting some blood. He was in good spirits when we were there and was ready to watch the Cubs/Cardinals game. We received a phone call from Kay this evening that he was heading home tonight! :) We like good news like that!

I've also started scrapbooking the Malone side of the family, so you'll be seeing more pages. I'd love to know what you think of them! This is a picture of Grandpa Malone, his sister Audrey, and his brother Jack. Can you see a little bit of Mason in Grandpa Malone? I can also see a lot of Isaiah in him!


Layout uses Bad Candy's Vanilla Sampler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Malone family picture! I am trying to do my heritage album, so I'm always happy to see heritage layouts. It's lovely, and the wordart is perfect!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.