Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My beautiful kiddos

I took some pictures of the kids yesterday...I had to try to make up for the ones I lost! :) They really turned out sweet, so of course I had to scrap them! Yes...I'm addicted! I stayed up late working on them & finished them during their nap this morning. I'd love to know what you think of them! (Just click where it says 0 comments below this post)



Isn't he sweet?!?


Our beautiful little girl! Millie's layout uses sketch by Gina Miller & Sarah Batdorf's arboretum kit



Balancing act layout uses DDE's Lucky Star Kit & Michelle Coleman's Color Happy Kit



I had to throw in this layout, too. I think Mason is about 3 months old, here. Can you believe how big he's getting? Our future Illini star! :) Sketch by Shelley Rae & Michelle Coleman's Color Happy Kit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My nephew and Niece are the cutest kids ever ( aside from Jeremiah). We can't wait to see you guys again.

Unknown said...

Holy cow! So beautiful! Your b/w of Mason put tears in my eyes.

And look at all of Millie's wonderful hair!

Great job!

Stef (schmoopie)

Anonymous said...

aw kellie!
im so sorry that you lost all those pictures! that stinks! but those pics of him are adorable! and millie! she has gotten so so big! and all that hair! crazy!
i love you sis!
abbie

Katie said...

That picture you took of Mason is breath-taking. You should enter that page in some sort of contest.

Becky said...

Your pics are so sweet!! I can't believe how much Millie has changed since we saw her a month ago!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.acrossthemilesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.